We’re excited to announce that the TPA Library has added many new bookshelves full of CURRICULUM for you to checkout or view. This will save many families lots of money!
It will be open EVERY THURSDAY of each month from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.. And we hope to add more!
Waiting for volunteers!
10 Reasons to Visit the TPA Library in 2013:
2. SAVE $ by checking out what you need for homeschooling instead of purchasing.
3. A library designed exclusively for homeschoolers, with readers, biographies, homeschool how-to's, and lots of curriculum that you can't find at a public library.
4. Get FREE Practical Homeschooling Magazine
5. Schedule a One-on-One Session with a seasoned Homeschooling Mom to help you. From organization, to recording-keeping, to curriculum choices, the TPA Library has a seasoned homeschool worker who can give some encouragement and direction.
6. Compare curriculum in a relaxed enviroment before the TPA Used Book Sale in April and the TPA Convention in May.
7. Convention CD's! Don't you wish you could hear from the experts? You can! For free! In your own home! Just check out cd's and listen while you drive or clean, or whatever!
8. Turn in your Box Tops. Help TPA fund all the events and services that it offers by collecting your Box Tops and dropping them off at the TPA Library.
9. The TPA Library has great Historical Fiction for your children- even your boys!! From classics to Ballentyne. From Ingalls to Oke.
10. Library classes have quickly become a valuable resource for local homeschoolers. Be sure to watch for coming classes in speech or dissection or even mom classes!
Help TPA, be a Library Volunteer2 hrs, 2 times per semester. You’ll benefit from all the library materials for your family. Plus our volunteers receive free convention registration.
The TPA Library is located in the lower level of Pathway Church on Maize Road just south of 21st St. (formerly known as, Weslink Christian Church)
Would you like to search the TPA library catalog? Would you like to be able to see if a book is available? Click here - TPA Library Catalog
(To put a book on hold,please email the librarian).